WE ARE OPENING FOR ROUTINE CARE ON MONDAY JUNE 8, 2020
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we will be following in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- We will be taking temperatures for all patients with a hand free thermometer at time of appointment
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- We request that patients check in via phone once they arrive in the parking lot to reduce time in reception area
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time
- We will require patients to wear face covering prior to entering office and while exiting the office
- All patients will use an anti bacterial/viral pre-treatment rinse
- We will be using up to date PPE equipment for entire team including gowns, n95 masks and face shields
- We have enhanced our disinfection protocols to include fogging of all areas in addition to spraying and wiping of all surfaces
- HEPA air purifiers have been added to each room
- Plexiglass barriers have been placed in the reception area for separation
- Clear barriers have been placed at the entrance of each treatment room
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about these steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 845-621-0312. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Patel, Dr. Shah, and the entire team at Putnam Dental Arts